We are planning various activities for youth. We will be adding more details in upcoming days.
Meet and Greet:
A receptions at which we’ll meet and socialize each other.
Enjoy DJ’s Night featuring Hollywood and Bollywood hits and dance.
Click Here for details.
Details Coming Soon
Details Coming Soon
To sign up for Quiz Bowl, please Email following details to : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Game : Quiz Bowl
Quiz Bowl Rules:
- Each question is 10 points
- Each hidden question is 5 points
- Each team gets 5 questions; 5 members per team
- All 5 questions correct = 50 bonus points
- 1 – History
- 2 – Candy
- 3 – Colleges
- 4 – Sports
- 5 – India
- Total 10 questions – 2 questions per team
- Easy questions = 25 points
- Medium questions = 50 points
- Hard questions = 75 points
- All correct = bonus 100 points
- Total 15 questions (Free for all)
- Easy questions = 50 points
- Medium questions = 100 points
- Hard questions = 150 points
- All correct = bonus 200 points
- Final question
- Risk as many points
Youth Tennis (Registration Deadline June-15):
If you don’t have a tennis racquet or forget to bring one, you will be provide a tennis racquet and tennis balls.
Game : Tennis Single or Tennis Doubles
Youth Badminton (Registration Deadline June-15):
If you don’t have a badminton racquet or forget to bring one, you will be provide a badminton racquet
Game : Badminton Single or Badminton Doubles
Youth Ping Pong (Registration Deadline June-15):
To sign up for Ping Pong, please Email following details to : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have a ping pong paddle or forget to bring one, you will be provide a paddle and ping pong balls.
Game : Ping Pong Single or Ping Pong Doubles
OSA Chapter’s Youth Got Talent:
OSA 2016 Youth Cultural team is requesting all OSA chapter to participate in “Chapter Youths Got Talent” show. Its is an Inter-Chapter youth competition. There will be 15 minute Stage time allocated to Each participating chapter, within that they can perform one or multiple programs. It is up to the chapter to decide what they want to perform, it could be group and\or individual activity.
- Age limit: 14 – 22 year
- Duration: up to 15 minute
- Activity: Group and/or Solo.
- Register by: May 1st 2016
To Register, E-mail following detail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
– Name of the Chapter
– Activity Detail (dance, music, comedy, etc.)
– Duration of the activity
Odia Speech & Vocabulary Competition:
OSA’s “Let’s Learn Odia” program conducts an Odia speech competition for children age 7 to 21 at the convention.
“Our goal is to promote and propagate Odia culture and heritage among our children using the fundamental tool of language.
- All children of Odia origin residing in North America (USA and Canada) in the age group of 7 to 21 are eligible to participate.
- Participants must be registered for the OSA convention through individual or family registration.
- Junior (7 to 12 yrs old) for Odia Vocabulary Contest
- Senior (13 to 21 yrs old) for Odia Speech contest
Guidelines & Procedure:
- The Topic of the Speech/Debate will be provided to the Participants by the organizer, Three weeks prior to the day of the contest.
- The subject of the topic should be related to Culture and Heritage of Odisha.
- Participants should deliver their speech in front of the panel of judges.
- Each speech should be delivered at least for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Co-coordinator will provide a list of Words to the participants prior to the Day of the Contest to help in the preparation.
Estimated duration for the Senior Category is 60 minutes. (5-7 minutes per participant)
Estimated duration for the Junior Category is 30 minutes.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the winners for each category. Additionally, Certificates will be given to all the participants by the Convention Seminar committee.
Judges decision will be final.
Please contact the Coordinators:
Kuku Das : firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone # 408-416-7568
Sulochana Patnaik : email@example.com, Phone # 410 209-0978
To register for the Event Click Here. Please make sure you provide a valid email address where a confirmation email will be shared.