Pramode Patnaik Inter-Chapter Drama Competition
This competition was instituted to honor Dr. Pramod Patnaik’s contribution in promoting the art forms and culture of Odisha. He was the 4th President of OSA (1978-1980) and a great leader, orator, dramatist, and creative Program Director.
It is a very popular program with Odia drama enthusiasts. The artists enthrall the audience with their impeccable acting skills.
- The duration of the drama is limited to 20 minutes only (no exception); only 2 minutes will be provided for prop setup.
- Minimum 2 participants per entry.
- One drama per Chapter/State/Region will be eligible to compete in this category.
- Participation entry must come through the president of the concerned chapter or from an OSA life member.
- The entry has to have a different name & title than pre-registered dramas. Please check and confirm with the convention cultural team before you choose the drama.
- Each group should arrange their own props or instruments for competition.
- Any specific audio or light requirements should be communicated to convention cultural team OsaBostonCultural@gmail.com beforehand. We will try our best to meet all requests.
- Since the number of entries need to be limited due to time constraints, the convention cultural team may use additional screening requirements
Participation deadline for entry submission: May 15, 2016
Location: RICC (Main Stage)
Date & Time: July 3rd, 2016; Time: To Be Announced