Odia Speech & Vocabulary Competition
OSA’s “Let�����s Learn Odia” program conducts an Odia speech competition for children age 7 to 21 at the convention.
“Our goal is to promote and propagate Odia culture and heritage among our children using the fundamental tool of language.
- All children of Odia origin residing in North America (USA and Canada) in the age group of 7 to 21 are eligible to participate.
- Participants must be registered for the OSA convention through individual or family registration.
- Junior (7 to 12 yrs old) for Odia Vocabulary Contest
- Senior (13 to 21 yrs old) for Odia Speech contest
Guidelines & Procedure:
- The Topic of the Speech/Debate will be provided to the Participants by the organizer, Three weeks prior to the day of the contest.
- The subject of the topic should be related to Culture and Heritage of Odisha.
- Participants should deliver their speech in front of the panel of judges.
- Each speech should be delivered at least for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Co-coordinator will provide a list of Words to the participants prior to the Day of the Contest to help in the preparation.
Estimated duration for the Senior Category is 60 minutes. (5-7 minutes per participant)
Estimated duration for the Junior Category is 30 minutes.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the winners for each category. Additionally, Certificates will be given to all the participants by the Convention Seminar committee.
Judges decision will be final.
Please contact the Coordinators:
Kuku Das : firstname.lastname@example.org, �� Phone # 408-416-7568
Sulochana Patnaik : email@example.com, Phone # 410 209-0978
The register for the Event is closed now.